As some of you are aware, I recently took the plunge and accepted a new
position at the Ontario College of Art and Design
in Toronto, Canada. I am now Manager of A/V and Imaging Services within
Dorothy H. Hoover Library.

I wanted to pass on my new contact information to interested parties for
your records.

Thank you.

Eric
Eric Schwab
Manager, A/V and Imaging Services
T 416.977.6000 x344
F 416.977.6006
E [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

ONTARIO COLLEGE OF ART & DESIGN
100 McCaul Street, Toronto, Canada  M5T 1W1

<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/schwabe/Application%20Data/Microsoft/
Signatures/www.ocad.ca> www.ocad.ca