From: NOLA PATRICE WALKER [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 11:22 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Artists Book Collection:- Underrepresented Artists - A
Request

Good day all.  I am a current doctoral student with the University of
Wisconsin-Madison School of Library and Information Studies. I am performing
an independent study project with the Kohler Art Library (UW-Madison) that
concerns the development of their artists book collection in terms of
underrepresented artists (i.e. African American, Asian American, Latino/a,
and Native Americans, etc.).  I would like to request your assistance in
identifying recommended names and/or specific artist books by
underrepresented artists, as well as resources on the topic.  Any assistance
would be greatly appreciated.  Please send responses directly to me at
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> .  Thank you for your
consideration of this request.

Nola Walker

owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]