Dear colleagues,

To all who have responded on and off ARLIS-L to the recent discussions on
student membership, Leslie and I thank you for all the feedback.  I am
archiving the emails and taking many of them with me to the conference for
discussions in the Strategic Task Force meeting.  Your thoughts will be
remembered.  Keep them coming.

yours,

lucie

Lucie Wall Stylianopoulos
Collections/User Education Coordinator
Librarian for Art, Classical Archaeology, and
Architectural History
Fiske Kimball Fine Arts Library
University of Virginia
Charlottesville, VA 22904-4131

tele. 434-924-6604           [log in to unmask]                   fax: