Sorry for any cross-posting of this message!!

        I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be leaving the Met at the end of this week (Jan. 30th is my last day).  My stay-at-home husband got a job, so I will be staying home with my son for a while.  I have had 5 wonderful years at the Goldwater  and I will miss working with you all.   I hope to see many of you at future ARLIS meetings ...

        Leslie

******************
Leslie Lowe Preston
Assistant Museum Librarian
Robert Goldwater Library
Arts of Africa, Oceania, and the Americas
Metropolitan Museum of Art
1000 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10028
t. 212.650.2317