Hello everyone,

In the process of testing pilot projects for digitizing and teaching purposes here at Syracuse University, I was wondering how many of you in academic institutions with slide collections have successfully integrated digital and slide collection processes into one system - in terms of staff workflow, skills, faculty requests, access, maintainance and other related areas. Or is the general trend to keep 'two separate' systems in place? I'm getting the impression that the general tendancy is to keep two separate systems....just curious.

Harriet.

Harriet Sonne de Torrens
Head, Fine Art Department
Syracuse University Library
Syracuse, NY  13244-2010
(315) 443-5332
Administrator: Medart-L, Discussion Group for Medievalists
Web Pages: Baptisteria Sacra, <http://www.library.utoronto.ca/bsi>
E-mail: [log in to unmask]