-----Original Message-----
From: Kitty Jansen (library)
Sent:
Friday, January 02, 2004 3:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Book edge and book-cradle photocopiers

Colleagues,

I need some information on manufacturers and prices of book edge and book-cradle photocopiers fast (to put on a New Year’s wish list). Since it is hard to contact manufacturers at this time of the year, I am turning to the list.

I would be interested to know of libraries that currently own or lease a black & white or color book edge copier or a photocopier that allows copying with the book cradled in a face-up position, while the machine scans the book and corrects for page curvature, etc. Who is the manufacturer, what is the model number, how much did you pay, are you happy with it?

Thank you in advance

Kitty

Kitty Jansen

Library Coordinator

Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art

500 West Washington St.

Indianapolis, IN 46204

317-636-9378 ext. 173

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]