Hello, Academic Division members--

Our division's next Update column will be appearing in April, just in time to
let everyone know what our membership will be doing at the 32nd annual
conference in New York.  This is a great opportunity to call our attention to
the sessions, workshops, exhibits, and tours with which you're involved--and
which will be of particular interest to academic librarians.

I would very much appreciate receiving your New York conference news
soon--before the end of January.  Thank you in advance for your contributions.
 See you in New York!  --K.C.

Ms. K.C. Elhard
Humanities Cataloger
University Library