Here's your chance to take part in CAA's Strategic Planning process.  If you
are interested in participating in any of the three groups listed below,
please let me know.  I will forward your name to the coordinator.  The
groups are limited to 19 participants so please respond asap
([log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> )  to ensure a space.  My
deadline for submitting names is January 23.

CAA meets in Seattle, February 18-21, 2004.  Information, including the
preliminary program and registration information, is online at
http://www.collegeart.org/caa/conference/2004/04conference.html
<http://www.collegeart.org/caa/conference/2004/04conference.html>

FOCUS GROUPS:
*       Thursday, February 19th, 10:45-noon - Focus Group I:  Programs and
Services that Members Care the Most (and Least) About
*       Friday, February 20th, 9:00-10:15 a.m. - Focus Group II:
Fundraising
*       Friday, February 20th, 10:30-11:45 a.m. - Focus Group III: How Can
CAA's Governance and Administration Become More Transparent and Accessible
to its Membership?

Christine L. Sundt
Visual Resources Curator
University of Oregon