From: ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY DISCUSSION LIST [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Diana Cooper
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 4:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] index iconologicus

Hi all
Does anyone have a list of the 20 literary works included in this
index? The guide lists only Bartsch's "Le peintre gravure" by title.
We would like to add the list to our descriptive notes.
Thanks
Diana

Diana E.M. Cooper                 604-822-3943
Fine Arts Reference Librarian
Fine Arts Library
University of British Columbia
1956 Main Mall                        [log in to unmask]