Hello Midwest art catalogers and other interested parties,

I just wanted to remind everyone that the next meeting of the
Midwestern Art Cataloging Discussion Group will be held at the
Special Collections of the Regenstein Library at the University of
Chicago on Friday, January 30, 2004 from 2 to 5 PM. We will start
with a tour of Special Collections and then proceed to the meeting.
Attendees should go into the Regenstein Library through the main
entrance on 57th Street. If you tell the people at the front desk
that you are there for the Midwestern Art Cataloging Discussion Group
meeting in Special Collections, they will be able to direct you where
you should go.

All the information about the meeting can also be accessed at the
MACDG website: http://www.sla.purdue.edu/midwestart/

Please let me know if you plan on attending by Thursday morning so
that we will have an idea of how many people to expect. Also, if you
have any topics you would like to discuss, please let me know so that
I can add them to the agenda.

Thank you,

Nathaniel

--