Dear colleagues,

I am interested in knowing if any of you have succeeded in signing a
license agreement with either of these GIS/aerial photo vendors or others
that offer similar services.

Specifically I would like to know the terms of the agreement and whether
you succeeded in licensing for campus-wide access, rather than single-user.
We tried to negotiate with them 18 months ago, but couldn't get them to
understand the academic library context vs. the corporate  or individual
consumer model to which they are accustomed.

Thank you.
Jane

Jane Devine Mejia, Architecture/Art Librarian
Architecture Library, 117 Bond Hall
University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, Indiana 46556-5652
tel:574-631-9401/631-6654