Since the ARLIS airwaves are now open--when will the travel awards be
announced?

Miguel Juarez, Fine Arts Librarian

Prototype Fine Arts Libratory

Center for Creative Photography Library

University of Arizona Library

Office: Music, 231A / P.O. Box 210103

Tucson, AZ  85721-0103

VOICE: (520) 626-9434/FAX: (520) 626-1630

E-mail:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>