Allen,

Perhaps you can clarify a point.  Doesn't JobNet post listing both to the
website *and* the listserv?  What is the typical turnaround time between
when a position listing is received by our management agency and the
posting to the listserv?  I know that at Clemson we used JobNet to post an
open position to the list successfully.  I believe that as members we need
to recognize our responsibility to support our organization by following
protocol when posting open positions.  Posting job ads without going
through JobNet is somewhat similar to attending the conference without
staying at the conference hotel.  Yes, it may be cheaper, but it is to the
detriment of the national organization.

Just my opinion,

Sarah

Sarah E. McCleskey