        We have 100s, perhaps 1000s of "new" exhibition catalogs which our
museum published but never sold, some date back perhaps into the 1970s-80s
(examples: "European drawings in the collection of the Santa Barbara Museum
of Art", 1976, and "The Ala Story collection of international modern art",
1984.)

        Do any of you know of "remainder" dealers, or can you refer me to
someone in your organization who handles this sort of thing - especially you
museum folks out there?

Heather Brodhead, Librarian
Santa Barbara Museum of Art
Fearing Library
Tel:  805.884.6451    Fax:   805.966.6840