Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the Web address for the Joint ARLIS/NA and VRA
Summer Educational Institute for Visual Resources and Image Management.

<http://www.vraweb.org/2004sei/>

Please note the dates for registration have changed slightly; registration
is now from February 1 through April 30, 2004.  Registration information and
forms will available on the website by February 1. We will also be updating
the site periodically to provide more specific information about logistics
and the program.

Special thanks go to members of the SEI Implementation Team: Mark Pompelia
(Print and Web Design), Leigh Gates and Jenni Rodda (Publicity), Margaret
Webster (Instructor Liaison), Debra Cox and Eileen Fry (Fundraising).

As always, please feel free to contact Co-chairs John Taormina or Mary
Wassermann if you have any questions about the SEI.

John Taormina, Co-Chair, ARLIS/NA-VRA Joint Education Task Force
Director of Visual Resources
Duke University

Mary Wassermann, Co-Chair, ARLIS/NA-VRA Joint Education Task Force
Associate Librarian
Philadelphia Museum of Art