Please excuse cross posting.

This is following up on a query I made in May 2003 regarding Access and
label printing.  Thanks to those of you who responded.

Does anyone who currently uses Access to manage catalog records use
SlideScribe Slide PROlabels manufactured by Image Innovations Inc. for
sheet-fed printers?

If so, I would greatly appreciate any information about how
you've formatted the label output within Access so that it works with the
dimensions of the aforementioned label stock.

Thank you in advance for your time.

/Elizabeth Schaub, Director
Audio Visual Resources Collection
School of Architecture