Dale Chihuly, Glass, 1982, ISBN 096083820I (6 available)

Robert Ebendorf Retrospective Exhibition, 1982, College Art Gallery State University of NY, The College of New Paltz (21 available)

Dreams, Lies, and Exaggerations: Photomontage in America, by Cynthia Wayne, The Art Gallery, University of Maryland @ College Park (10 available)

Note: I've not done this before - what is the standard practice for obtaining the shipping cost? Sending via COD or and invoice for the shipping?

Please respond off list to [log in to unmask]

Thanks
amy ruffo

Amy Ruffo
John Michael Kohler Arts Center