Advice needed from any of you out there who might have dealt with this problem:  I'm withdrawing many serial runs and partial runs. ( I'm currently tripping over American Heritage, Horizon and some museums' bulletins.)  A solo librarian working 3 days a week, I don't have the time to offer them to all of you because it takes too much time to sort out the ones you'd like, wrap for mailing, and take them to the post office. So, I offer them to our Univ. of Cal. Santa Barbara, our public library, and the local city college.  If they don't want them, I ask a couple of local dealers.  If THEY don't want them, what shall I do???  Even the thrift store doesn't want them.  I hate just throwing them out.  What a waste.

Is there anyone out there who has confronted this problem?  Any ideas?

Heather Brodhead
Librarian, Fearing Library
Santa Barbara Museum of Art
1130 State Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
(805) 884-6451
__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]