I'm forwarding this on behalf of Rachel Kuhn; please reply to her-

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: art assessment
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:13:38 -0500
From: Rachel Kuhn <[log in to unmask]>
To: Karen DeWitt <[log in to unmask]>

Hey - I don't seem to subscribe to the ARLIS listserv.  Would you mind
sending a message on my behalf?  Rachel

Dear Colleagues - At NC State we are preparing a collection assessment
on the Art collection in the main library.  Our branch Design Library is
where the majority of the art, architecture and design materials are
housed, but the main library serves the rest of campus and the general
public.  Has anyone conducted a similar assessment?  Any advice would be
helpful.  Please reply directly to me.  Thank you in advance - Rachel
Kuhn

--
Rachel E. Kuhn
Visual Resources Librarian