Hello All,
As part our research for the Lesley University Libraries' copyright policy,
we are looking for information on intellectual property issues, especially
as they relate to art and design schools and in particular what sort of
expectations schools have concerning student and faculty work created
during their matriculations or tenures.  If any of your libraries or
schools have intellectual property policies, statements, or previous
research on these topics and would be willing to share, we would greatly
appreciate it!
Thanks,
Amanda

Amanda K. Gluibizzi
Head Librarian
The Art Institute of Boston at Lesley University
700 Beacon St.
Boston, MA 02215
617.585.6671

Wonder if the latest virus has gotten to your computer? Find out. Run the FREE McAfee online computer scan now! __________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]