Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. Vendors/distributors of academic journals

Our museum is considering the possibility of using a distributor other than ourselves for our annual publication Journal of Glass Studies.  It contains articles dealing with the history of the art of glass for the period of ancient glass through 1945.

The editor of our publications has asked who distributes academic journals.  Also under consideration are several book publishers who deal in scholarly/museum publications, both their own publications and others.  The goal, of course, is to increase awareness through publicity and listings, and therefore increase the number of subscribers.

Any suggestions and recommendations will be welcome.

Thank you.

Gail Bardhan
Reference Librarian
The Corning Museum of Glass
Five Museum Way
Corning, NY 14830
Telephone 607-974-8020
Email [log in to unmask]

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]