I am interested in hearing from libraries that use Ebsco, Basch or Swets to handle periodical subscriptions, especially from libraries with relatively small numbers of subscriptions (100s or fewer, rather than 1000s). Please reply to me off list with your thoughts pro and con about your agent.
Thanks for your help.
Kathy

Kathryn L. Corcoran
Library Services Director