Dear ARLIS/NA colleagues,

I am updating career related materials for Fine Arts, Design, Architecture,
and Creative Writing programs and wonder if anyone has a complied bibliography
of career sources that they would be willing to share.  Also, if there is a
specific title that you highly recommend please let me know. I am especially
looking for job search and art marketing strategies. Thank you in advance for
any input. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Nensi Brailo
Librarian
Meyer Library