Hi- I have received some questions about whether we will be having
online registration for the NYC04 conference.

Yes, we will! Probably after Dec. 1. We did not believe we should
open online registration prior to members receiving their paper
preliminary schedules due to the popularity of certain tours and
workshops--we didn't think it would be fair to non-online
registrants.

The precise day and perhaps even the precise hour that registration
will open will be announced by Allen Townsend after Thanksgiving.
Best,
Ted