-----Original Message-----
From: Alanna Moore [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 3:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fellowship for IFLA 2004

Dear Library Association:

The U.S. IFLA 2001 National Organizing Committee is pleased to announce
that it will support the participation of 20 librarians from the
Americas (South America, Central America, North America, and the
Caribbean) to IFLA's World Library and Information Conference, August
22-27, 2004 in Buenos Aires.

The fellowship will cover air travel, shared accommodation, a per diem
food
allowance, and conference registration fees.

We would like to invite you to distribute this information to your
members, and to encourage them to apply for this opportunity to attend
an IFLA Conference.  We would also appreciate it if you would post this
information in your newsletter or publicize it in other ways.  The
deadline for applications is January 15, 2004.  Applications in Spanish
and English can be found at https://cs.ala.org/ifla2004/

If you have any questions please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Alanna Aiko Moore
International Relations Office Intern
American Library Association

---