Another set of Reviews on the Web is now available! These reviews will
appear in the forthcoming issue of Art Documentation, vol. 22, no. 2,
but you need not wait to receive your issue in the mail..  Thanks to our
Webmaster, Jonathan Franklin, the reviews are posted as soon as they
become available; you can read them at:

http://www.arlisna.org/ad22-2.htm

Have you been harboring a wish to try your hand at reviewing?  Take the
plunge! I am always looking for librarians, with good critical and
writing skills. If you fit that description, and would like to become a
reviewer, contact me. Let me know your subject interests / areas of
expertise.

Joan Stahl
Review Editor, Art Documentation
Branch Manager