Please join us for our late fall meeting, to be held on December 5,
2003, at the newly renovated Boston Athenaeum,
10 1/2 Beacon Street, Boston. We've all been waiting a long time to see
this transformation!

There is no fee for this meeting,  thanks to the sponsorship of  The
Donahue Group. Lunch will be on our own in the neighborhood of the
Athenaeum.

Please send an email to Susan Myerson, at  [log in to unmask]  to
register for this meeting so that we have a count of how many to expect.

The schedule is as follows:

9:30        Registration --- coffee and muffins, sponsored by The
Donahue Group

10:00      Business Meeting

10:30       Stephen Nonack, Head of Reader Services, Boston Athenaeum,
and/or John Lannon, Director, Boston                         Athenaeum
will speak about The Athenaeum's experience with renovation and off-site
storage

11:00       Carrie Bartels, NELINET, will speak about  NERD(the New
England Regional Depository)

11:30       Chris Donahue of The Donahue Group will talk about working
with a library temp company during a                              renovation

noon-1:30 Lunch in the area

1:30        Tours of the Athenaeum

Hope to see lots of people there!

Susan Lewis, Chair, New England Chapter