My question to librarians familiar with architectural journals is this, (as I am new to the field): what journals are best to purchase for students needing building plans?
My school, Wentworth Institute of Technology in Boston, offers a BA in Architecture and our students frequently seek out plans and we would like to offer them more journals but need some assistance in this regard.  Also, are there any reference books or sets to purchase that would help?

Thanks in advance,

Amy Lewontin
Assistant Director
Alumni Library