Dear List,

What an astonishing outpouring of responses to my query regarding material
on William H. Calfee.  I've always known the list to be extraordinarily
helpful, but this is even more amazing than usual.  Since there were so many
she can follow up with you directly.

By your generous donation of time and expertise you have made someone very
happy and excited-- and perhaps I should tell you that she is the artist's
granddaughter and is very much interested in learning more about his
professional career.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Cathie Lemon
Slide Curator