Oak Knoll Press announces a special pre holiday sale.  For a limited time
we are offering a selection of our new books at 50% off retail.  The sale
lasts only until December 15th, 2003 so hurry.  The 134 titles include a
number of our more popular books, many of which are being offered at a
discount for the first time.  The list has titles representing most of our
subject specialties including:

Bibliography
Book Collecting
Book Design
Book Illustration
Book Selling
Bookbinding
Bookplates
Fine Press Books
Libraries
Papermaking
Publishing
Typography
Writing & Calligraphy

This sale is only available online only at our web site and it is
exclusively for our registered customers.  You must use your username and
password to access he sale page.  If you have not signed in with your
username and password, the link will bring you to a page where you can do
so.  If you or someone you know does not yet have a username and password
it is a very short process to attain one - simply click where it says
"Create An Account Here" and follow the steps.

When you view the books, you will notice the "Refine Result?" link on the
upper-right hand portion of the sale list below the "SIGN IN" tab. By
clicking this link you can search through the list to find specific titles
or authors you may be interested in. You can also sort the list many
different ways using the pull-down menu at the top of the list. Some of
these books have geographic restrictions on where we can sell them.  Please
pay attention to the restrictions shown in the descriptions and if you live
in a restricted area you will have to buy from the vendor noted and the
sale prices will not apply.

Please click here to view the sale books.
<http://www.oakknoll.com/results.php?s_CriteriaAlias=SALEBOOKCRITERIA&s_PresetName=SALE%20BOOKS>
Or click on the 50% OFF link in the News Box on our homepage.

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
Be aware that by using the search form at the upper-left corner of the
website you are NOT searching within the list of 50% off sale books, but
rather throughout our entire database, which includes our publishing titles
as well as antiquarian books. The 50% discount only applies to the sale
list of 134 titles.

Sincerely,
John Laird
Director of Marketing

<http://www.oakknoll.com/>Oak Knoll Books
310 Delaware Street New Castle DE 19720
P: 302.328.7232 - F: 302.328.7274 - E: [log in to unmask] web
http://www.oakknoll.com/
Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America (ABAA)
http://www.abaa.org/
International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB)
http://www.ilab-lila.com/
Buy with confidence of consumer protection when you buy from an ILAB
bookseller