Good morning,

A patron is requesting information on William Howard Calfee (1909-1995), an
artist who worked in and around Washington, DC.  She is particularly
interested in tracking down any monographs, exhibition catalogs, etc., with
pictures of his work.  We have very little on this painter/ sculptor, and
have provided the patron with the biography from the 1993-1994 edition of
"Who's Who in American Art," but we're hoping that  someone can provide
further resources.

Many thanks in advance.

Cathie Lemon
Slide Curator