Good morning.

We have a subscription for the periodical "Formes et Structures :
Architecture, Genie Civil, Environment" directly with the publishers
Editions A.M.P. but have not received any issues since no. 136 (2001).  Our
efforts to claim by e-mail and fax have been unsuccessful and we recently
found out that they are no longer at their address in Paris.

Does anyone else have a subscription with these publishers? Would you know
if they are still in business, or perhaps have their new address?

Any information you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Kathryn L. Kollar
Acquisitions Librarian
Canadian Centre for Architecture