I've received many helpful replies - thank you all so much!  One email was from a US vendor who may be able to get it (Worldwide), and another led me to a US vendor who specializes in Greek books (http://www.worldartgroup.com/).  Plus great ideas about resources in Greece.

The reason I'm so hot to find a US vendor is that my museum seems to have problems when it comes to foreign currency - bills take a long time to get paid, etc.  Again, thanks so much to all who replied.

Kathleen M. Stacey
Head Librarian
The Walters Art Museum
Phone: 410/547-9000, ext. 274
Fax: 410/752-4797
Don't miss "Eternal Egypt: Masterworks of Ancient Art from The British Museum" at the Walters Art Museum. Now through January 18, 2004. Members get in free!
For more information, go to:
http:/www.thewalters.org/html/exhibit_future_details.asp?ID=103