Greetings all!

I am trying to locate some biographical information on an author we think was a furniture maker.  We have come across a little book entitled "Artifex, or the Future of Craftsmanship" (E.P. Dutton, 1927) by a John Gloag c. 1896-1981.  He is also the author of "Colour and Comfort the House We Ought To Live In: Time, Taste, and Furniture, etc."  Does anyone have any biographical information on Mr. Gloag.  I have looked in Who Was Who in American Art and have both Googled him and looked for articles in Art Index, Design and Applied Art Index and Art Index Retrospective (a couple of obits are listed).

If anyone has anything they can offer, it would be greatly appreciated.

Moira Steven
Moira Steven, Head Librarian
Atlanta College of Art Library
1280 Peachtree Street NE