The Visual Resources Association is pleased to announce the
availability of eight (8) Luraine Tansey Travel Awards of $750
each for the 2004 VRA Annual Conference in Portland, Oregon.
An additional $250 may be granted to a qualified International VRA
Member ($1000 award total).

All VRA members in good standing, who have not received travel
awards for the 2002 or 2003 conferences, are encouraged to
apply for an award.  NEW this year is an e-form which allows
you to apply online!!

For access to Instructions for submitting an application (flyer),
.pdf and e-form versions of the Application Form, and our
"Tips for Travel Awards Applicants" please visit:

http://www.vraweb.org/conferences.html
and click on the Travel Awards links, or go to

http://www.vraweb.org/VRAPortland/page1.htm
and click on "VRA Travel Awards Information"

The Travel Awards application deadline is December 1, 2003.
Information included in the Conference website's "Preliminary
Program", "Program Abstracts", and "Week at-a-Glance" sections,
as well as the "Costs at-a-Glance" information should help you
in completing your application.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Heidi S. Raatz
Chair, VRA Travel Awards Committee

Heidi S. Raatz
Visual Resources Librarian