Many people found this time to be more convenient, so the NY Collection
Development Discussion Group meeting has been moved back to start at
3:00pm, this Friday, October 10.  We'll be meeting in the auditorium
(lower level) at the American Folk Art Museum. Names will be left with the
lobby staff at the admissions desk; just tell them you're here for the
ARLIS meeting.

Anyone who has not yet RSVP'd, please let us know by Friday morning if you
would like to attend. Light refreshments and snacks will be offered. The
museum is open till 7:30 on Fridays, so there will be plenty of time after
the meeting to view our current exhibition, "The Perfect Game: America
Looks at Baseball."

James Mitchell
Librarian, American Folk Art Museum
Shirley K. Schlafer Library