Dear ARLIS Colleagues,

I am trying to locate information on an image that appears on page
43 of Aperture no 121 from 1990.  The issue I have in hand has been
vandalized with the cover and several pages cut out.  The image is
of a pre-teen female stretched out on a sofa.  I need the
photographers, date, title, and dimensions (if given) of the work.

Here's the citation for the article the image illustrates:

Ginsberg, Allen and Joseph Richey.  "The Right to Depict Children
in the Nude" Aperture no 121 (fall 1990), 42-49.

It would be greatly appreciated if someone who has this publication
could supply me with this information.

Thank you!

Miranda Howard Haddock
Associate Professor