I had a copy of the DQ issue for which Moira Steven, Librarian of the
Atlanta College of Art Library searched fruitlessly on ABE and A-Libris,
and quoted it to her.

    I would like to encourage fellow library members to consider
supporting bookseller ARLIS members when searching for desiderata.  I
have some of my inventory searchable on ABE but with over 30,000 titles
in stock, it is a time-consuming and virtually impossible process to
enter one's entire inventory on a searchable database.  With over 25,000
titles not in the data base, I am happy to quote to fellow ARLIS library
members (as I'm sure are my bookselling ARLIIS colleagues ) looking for
difficult items.

    Although ABE or the ABAA-ILAB data bases are the most likely places
to search, one should also contact those of us bookseller-members who
contribute to the Association through our support of the annual
conferences as exhibitors, and in some cases, as sponsors of travel
grants and conference events (such as Ars Libri's spectacular parties).
We can either be contacted individually or through a request presented
to the discussion, to which most of the bookdealer members subscribe.

    Sincerely,
    Raymond Smith
    R.W. Smith Bookseller
    New Haven