Hello everyone!

I have just learned that the Thomas Eakins microfiche that coordinates with
Kathleen Foster's and Cheryl Leibold's book titled Writing about Eakins :
the manuscripts in Charles Bregler's Thomas Eakins Collection  (University
of Pennsylvania Press for the Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts, 1989)
is in fact still available from the University of Pennsylvania Press for
$179.95.  The book has a different title from the set of 37 microfiche,
which is called Charles Bregler's Thomas Eakins Collection.  Apparently they
weren't sold together, and several years ago we acquired the book without
the fiche.  Only a few libraries seem to report owning the fiche on RLIN, so
I thought members might want to know what Christopher Jack, a UPA Press rep
told me.  He can be reached at 215-898-6263,  and the fiche can be ordered
through Hopkins Fulfillment Services at 800-537-5487.  This solves a
collection development problem for us.

Regards,
Linda Zoeckler
Head, Huntington Art Reference Library