Dear Membership,

For those of you still contemplating a visit to New Orleans to join the
Texas-Mexico and Southeast Chapters for our first ever regional conference,
now's the time to register.  The  conference will be held November 13-16,
2003.

As an incentive to register early, we are offering copies of Bethany
Bultman's "New Orleans" (Compass American Guide) free to all those who
register by November 1st.  Random House has generously provided a select
number of free copies.  (Thank you to Sandra Still for making this happen.)
Ms. Bultman, author of numerous books related to New Orleans and the South,
will lead us on an extensive tour of the Garden District, as well as tours
of three historic homes on Saturday, November 15th.

So, send in your registration today by filling out the form at the
conference website.
http://www.arlis-txmx.org/meeting/meeting.shtml

We look forward to seeing you in New Orleans!

Jon Evans
Assistant Librarian, Cataloging & Reference
Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
P.O. Box 6826
Houston, TX 77265-6826

Sarah E. McCleskey
Branch Head
Gunnin Architectural Library
Clemson University Libraries
112 Lee Hall
Clemson, SC 29634-0501
864-650-0246
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]