Dear Colleagues,

I hope that all of you have had a chance to take a look at our very
beautiful conference web site:  http://www.arlisna.org/nyc04/index.htm.

The program committee requests that all conference moderators and speakers
take a look at their session descriptions.  I need to know about any issues
and problems with the entry for your session or sessions.  If you are a
speaker, please get in touch with your moderator who will convey this
information to me.  If you are a moderator, please get in touch with me
(off list, of course).

All moderators please make sure that you have complete titles for the
individual talks for your session.  I also need to have your revised list
of equipment needs and requested honoraria.  Please send this information
to me by November 15.

Round Table and Discussion Group Leaders should take a look at the meeting
times that we have chosen for you.  We tried to avoid conflicts; however,
we are certain that we did not totally succeed in this Herculean task.  So,
you will be given an opportunity to self-schedule when the schedule has
been finalized.  This will happen in the spring closer to the conference;
we will post a message alerting you to this opportunity.

Chapter officers and members please take note that we have provided a
meeting time for Chapters on Monday, April 19, from 6:00 - 7:00 pm.  This
is immediately before the Monday Night in New York event.  We request that
those chapters that do wish to meet inform me with an approximate count of
the number of members who will attend.  Again, if I could have this
information by November 15, I will make sure that it gets into the final
program.

We will update the web site every week which means that you will see your
requested changes soon after you send them to me.  The November 15 date
pertains to the final program development, but this information will also
be included on the web site as appropriate.  Please remember to communicate
with me off-list when discussing these matters.

We all look forward to seeing you in NYC.
The Program Committee:  Ross Day, Carole Ann Fabian, Margaret Webster

Margaret N. Webster
Visual Resources Facility
College of Architecture, Art & Planning
B-56 Sibley Hall