Apologies for cross posting:

The Autry Museum of Western Heritage and the Southwest Museum of the
American Indian have launched our new Collections Online database!
Visit it at:
http://autrymuseumcollections.org
Our Collections Online includes integrated searching of 8,000 records
from the Autry Museum artifact collections with 5,000 images, and more
than 40,000 records from our two library databases.
Please explore the Learn More section (found on the left hand menu) to
learn about some of the themes explored in our galleries--the Related
Records button will get you to the images.  And don't forget to click on
the object name to see the full records where you will find subject
links to other records within the database.

Autry Collections Online is an MWeb (tm) Museum Website
(http://www.systemsplanning.com/mweb/)

Catherine Butler
Electronic Cataloging Initiative
Autry Museum of Western Heritage