A quick Google search turned up the following. There were other listings
but they seem to be specific organizations using SfB (apparently now
called CI/SfB). I did not see anything resembling a site for the SfB
itself.  Aloha,

http://nulis.napier.ac.uk/ResourceGuides/RIBAOfficeLibrary/RIBAOff.htm
CI/SfB stands for Construction Index/Samarbetskommitten for
Byggnadsfragor, a Scandinavian system of classification originally set up
in 1959 and specially designed for the construction sector. This system is
now generally used worldwide for any technical and trade literature in the
broad construction area.

http://books.kelkoo.co.uk/browse/b/5101/ps_0900630515.html
CI/SfB Construction Indexing Manual - Ray-Jones, Alan, Clegg, David
Format : paperback
Release date : 1991-12-31
ISBN : 0900630515
Editor : RIBA Publications Ltd