Dear ARLIS comrades,

        I regret (and am pleased) to announce that in December I will be leaving
the exciting world of Art Librarianship to become a full time mom.  Some of
you are aware that I just had a second little boy so my time has become
more precious than ever. I cannot give the library the attention it deserves.
        I will still be watching the listserv for news from the outside world.  I
will keep in touch.
        If you are interested, my position will be posted on the Art Institute
website soon (http://www.artic.edu/aic/jobs/salaried.html).  I would be
happy to answer any questions about the position before I leave.

Thanks,
Marcy Neth
Reader Services Librarian
John M. Flaxman Library