ARLIS/NA members will be receiving their copies of the Fall 2003 issue of ART DOCUMENTATION soon.  ART DOC editors are already seeking articles for the 2004 issues and would like to hear from all authors who might have written, or plan to write, articles of broad relevance to our profession.

At this point, for the Spring 2004 issue, we are particularly interested in papers that only need fine tuning or editing for publication.  Articles with appropriate illustrations and photographs are welcome.  In particular, we are seeking papers concerning the destruction of library holdings/cultural artifacts in Iraq.  A summary of the issues and perspectives as posted on ARLIS-L would be particularly welcome, but other angles on the topic are also encouraged.  Please send papers for the Spring issue no later than October 15, 2003 (MS Word attachments, please).

For the Fall 2004 issue, send us your ideas and abstracts for articles about projects on which you are working, professional issues which are of particular interest to you, research which you are undertaking, or other papers which you feel would be of interest to the profession.

ART DOCUMENTATION Contributor Guidelines may be found at:
http://www.arlisna.org/adguid.html

We look forward to hearing from you with your great articles and ideas!

Kathy Zimon ([log in to unmask])
Judy Dyki ([log in to unmask])
Co-Editors, ART DOCUMENTATION
ARLIS/NA