I am looking for information on the Sicilian artist, Franco Cacciatore. All
I've been able to find so far is from a NY Times (?) article in our clipping
file. The photocopy is not the best, so I'm not entirely sure of the paper
or date, which could be 1968 (?). From the article, he burned 50 of his
paintings in Syracuse, Sicily.

Can anyone verify my citation, or share more biographical information on
him with me? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kent

Kent C. Boese
Arts Cataloger
Co-Editor, The Bottom Line: Managing Library Finances

Smithsonian Institution Libraries
P.O. Box 37012
NHB 30 - MRC 154
Washington, DC 20013-7012