I can help with one of your titles-- Cabinet is published by
Immaterial Incorporated
181 Wyckoff Street
Brooklyn, NY 11217
tel:  718-222-8434
fax:  718-222-3700
email: [log in to unmask]
Web:  www.cabinetmagazine.org

--Cara
>---------------------------
>
>Date:    Wed, 3 Sep 2003 12:09:50 -0500
>From:    laulibrary <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Periodical publishers ???

>------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C37214.468C0640
>
>Our Director is interested in subscribing to some new periodicals and I =
>am having a problem locating information on publishers.  Does anyone =
>receive either of these or know who publishes them.
>
>=20
>
>Temma Celeste (sp?)
>
>=20
>
>Cabinet
>
>=20
>
>=20
>
>=20
>
>Joy Wright
>
>Librarian
>
>Laumeier Sculpture Park

>www.laumeier.org
>
>=20

Please notice that my email address has changed!
My new address is [log in to unmask]

Cara List
Art and Architecture Librarian
Architecture and Allied Arts Library