Hello list-members,
I am currently working at the Autry Museum of Western Heritage in Los
Angeles, CA where we are in the process of putting images of our holdings
on-line. My job has been to track down artists and/or their estates to gain
permission to put images of their artwork on the Autry website. There are a
few that I have been unable to track down and I thought I might post them
and see if anyone has leads on any of them or actually know who owns the
rights. Thank you in advance! Catherine Butler, Autry Museum of Western
Heritage, Electronic Cataloging Initiative.

Leroy Archuleta
Bryant Baker
Edward Borein
Charles Cristadoro