Dear ARLIS/NA Members,

As I have been tracking the number of postings on this list regarding problems with the new printed directory, I would like to remind everyone that ARLIS/NA’s membership cycle corresponds to the calendar year.  The Board chose to postpone printing of the directory until after April 15th this year in an effort to allow for the inclusion of as many late renewals as possible.  However, unlike years past, this year no names were included for members who had not renewed by April 15, 2003

I have no doubt that several of you renewed in this timeframe and have STILL experienced legitimate problems with your membership renewals.  In fact, I have personally discussed this issue with some of you and with our Executive Director, Elizabeth Clarke, and I can assure you that the Board plans to include it in Mid-Year meeting discussions next week in Philadelphia

In the meantime, if you have any doubts about your entry in the ARLIS/NA membership master database, please check the online directory in the password-protected, members-only portion of the ARLIS/NA.  If the information you find is not correct OR if you cannot locate the login and password for the site, please contact Vicky Roper, Association Administrator via e-mail at [log in to unmask] or call 800 817 0621.

Yours truly,

Allen

Allen K. Townsend, President, ARLIS/NA

Librarian

Amon Carter Museum

3501 Camp Bowie Blvd

Fort Worth, Texas 76107

Phone:  817 989 5073

Fax:  817 989 5079

All opinions are my own and not those of my employer

__________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org//membership.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Kerri Scannell) at: [log in to unmask]