Le Louvre, Aug. 8th, 2003
To   : [log in to unmask]

As we approach the end of Summer, you still have time
to take the most exciting and educational trip of the
season...

Come to ICHIM 03, the international conference for
Cultural Institutions and Digital Technology, which
will take place September 8-12, 2003, at Le Louvre in
Paris, France!

You can afford it:  Air France is offering discounts
on already low airfares to all ICHIM registrants.
Housing for the entire week is available at the lovely
Cité internationale, located just a few bus/metro stops
away from Le Louvre, starting at 170 euros per person,
all inclusive.

Check out the ICHIM 03 website <www.ichim.org>. You will
find details about the conference schedule and our
preliminary workshops, featuring "The Wireless
Museum", a free workshop offered by Antenna Audio.

Paris and ICHIM 03 await you this September!

    les Institutions Culturelles et le Numérique
    Cultural institutions and Digital Technology
           I C H I M   0 3   L O U V R E
               <http://www.ichim.org>
    Paris, Ecole du Louvre, 8 - 12 Sept 03